We are thrilled to welcome you to the start of your high school journey! This is an exciting time filled with endless possibilities, growth, and new experiences. As you embark on this adventure, we want you to know that we are here to support and guide you every step of the way.
We believe in your potential and are dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. Whether you’re aiming for higher education, a rewarding career, or personal growth, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, and knowledge to succeed.
Student Help Resources
- Student Orientation Video- Course Map (4:52)
- Student Orientation Video- Overall Grade (2:21)
- Student Orientation Video- Actual Grade (2:30)
- Student Orientation Video- Relative Grade (2:25)
- Note Taking and Academic Success (3:57)
- Taking Notes from a Textbook or Video Materials (3:19)
- Taking Notes from Audio or Online Materials (2:45)
- Taking Notes for Math and English Courses (2:59)
- Taking Notes for Science and Social Studies Courses (2:32)
- Tools for Taking Notes (3:18)
- Note-Taking in the Digital World (2:10)
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.’s)
Each course assigned to you has a related card on your homepage. Click anywhere on the card to open up your course. Or, you can simply click the Next Activity button to jump right into working on your course.
Once you start the lesson, in the upper-right corner you should see “English.” Click the arrow next to it and select the language of your choice. If you don’t see it listed, select “more” to see additional options.
Under your name in the upper-right corner, click Profile. Then select Attendance Report
Navigate to the Course Map for your Fitness course. Click the “heart” icon on the left-hand sidebar to access the Fitness Log.
You can find this on the Course Map, by selecting a course from the homepage, or downloading the Course Report. Both are great ways to keep track of your due dates.
Follow these steps to get the read-aloud feature to translate the text aloud in a language other than English:
- Open the transcripts
- Select the language
- Highlight the text to read-aloud
- Push the play button