Eckerd Connects’ Workforce Development operates One-Stop Career Centers, enhancing and increasing coordination among key employment, education, and training providers while fully integrating programs and services within local workforce areas throughout the country. In this role, Eckerd Connects ensures impactful workforce services are offered to job seekers, coordinates access to specialized services in the center or community, and maintains a network of local business partners.
One-Stop-Operator functions include the following:
- Ensure effective day-to-day operations that delivers a full array of WIOA services
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with local partners
- Ensure effective partner collaboration support and business services lead integration
- Coordinate local Business Services activities by working directly with local employers to understand the need of businesses and know how to provide solutions
- Conduct local labor market research and assist the workforce investment board compile data that identifies high growth industries to target for advanced training and placement
Eckerd Connects partners with workforce boards to effectively manage Career Center Operations in the following states and workforce regions;
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.