Eckerd Connects’ Project Bridge provides transition services to boys and girls ages 11-21 reintegrating into their home communities from residential commitment programs. Our work with kids could not happen without the support of community friends like you. Our founder, Jack Eckerd, said an investment in children is an investment in the future of our country. Every day we are providing our youth with second chances.
We are seeking the following donations to ensure every youth has the opportunity to succeed.
Project Bridge Wish List
- Modest female clothing
- School Supplies
- Uniform clothing (khakis, black dress pants, and white button-down shirts)
- Gym shorts
- Wall calendars and agendas
- Dress socks (neutral colors)
- Dress clothing (male and female)
- Hard plastic hangers
- Wallets (masculine and feminine wallets)
- 10 or 15 dollar gift cards
- Hygiene products
- Bus passes (1 day and 31 days)
- Bikes and Accessories
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (407) 297-1696 to schedule your donation. You can also provide Eckerd Connects, or one of its other life changing programs, a gift today by giving online or by mail. Thank you for your support and for believing in second chances!