Ready to get a job, but don’t know where to start?
If you are out-of-school, between the ages of 16-24, and motivated to start a training program or begin a career, we can provide you with the skills you need!
- Soft skills training
- HS Diploma or GED assistance
- Paid internship opportunities
- Occupational Skills Training
- Supportive services
- Paid incentives
- Financial planning training
- Job placement assistance
- Follow-up services
Must be between the ages of 16-24, reside within the Tri-County area, meet the federal eligibility criteria, and most importantly, be ready to:
- Develop your career path
- Improve your financial opportunity
- Deepen your knowledge to advance in a career
- Gain skills to become a better team member at work
- Learn from your past and plan for your future
- Be motivated to SUCCEED
Donate to Youth in Indian River / Martin / St. Lucie counties
The Career Coach Team will match individuals with career training opportunities that align with their skillsets, interests, and career goals. We promote training opportunities in the high growth, in-demand industries such as.
- Health Care
- Early Education
- Customer Service/Retail
Stay Informed of local program events and opportunities.
Follow our program social media pages:
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this website may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment via the Florida Relay Service at 711.