Ready to get a job, but don’t know where to start?
- Youths: If you are Out-of-School, between the ages of 16-24 years old, motivated to begin a successful career, and interested in taking the first step, we can provide you with the skills you need!
If you are attending school and between the ages of 14 and 21 years old, you may qualify for WIOA In-School Youth Services, which include skills training, paid work experience, and career exploration to help you plan for a successful future.
- Adults: Do you have limited employment experience? Are you interested in learning how to advance at your current job, or seek a better opportunity? Our programs are customized based on the needs of each individual enrolling in services, providing skills training and numerous resources to help you choose the right career and understand how to successfully achieve your goals.
- Dislocated Workers: If you are an experienced worker but need to explore new career options, we have programs that can help. Our services will identify occupational options based on regional industry trends and connect you to the training needed to successfully transition to a new career.
- Soft skills training
- GED assistance
- Paid, work experience
- National certifications
- Supportive services
- Cash incentives
- Money Management training
- Job placement assistance
Meet the federal eligibility criteria, and most importantly, be ready to:
- Improve your financial opportunity
- Deepen your knowledge to advance in a career
- Gain skills to become a better team member at work
- Learn from your past and plan for your future
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this page may be reached by persons using TDD equipment.