- This event has passed.
Job Fair: Dependency Case Managers
July 13 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
Eckerd Connects is hosting two onsite job fairs seeking candidates for our Dependency Case Managers, for both our Hillsborough and Pinellas/Pasco Community Alternatives programs. We will be conducting on-the-spot interviews. Please apply online or bring copies of your resume with you.
We are currently hiring for – Dependency Case Managers
ECA 13 Hillsborough
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Eckerd Connects, Hillsborough 9391 North Florida Avenue, Tampa , FL 33612
ECA 6 Pasco/Pinellas
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Eckerd Connects, Largo 8550 Ulmerton Road, Suite 130, Largo FL 33771
Eckerd Connects’ Community Alternatives is the community-based care lead agency for child welfare services in Hillsborough , Pasco and Pinellas Counties and manages one of Florida’s largest systems of care, serving about 3,100 children each day.
A Program of Eckerd Connects and governed by a community-based board, Eckerd Connects Community Alternatives has developed an integrated and collaborative system of care for safety, well-being and permanency of vulnerable and at-risk children, while strengthening and supporting families. In its role as lead agency or “system manager”, provides: adoption support; child abuse prevention; child placement; contract and fiscal oversight; foster home management performance and data management; resource development; and utilization management.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Summary: This is a professional exempt position, responsible for providing supervision to case management staff delivering protective services, foster care and adoption related services within CBC. The supervision will focus on the safety and permanency of the children and attainment of specific performance standards and outcomes.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or from an accredited university in the area of psychology, social work, or other related human service field.
- Must have child welfare certification.
Eckerd wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education, advancement, and the chance to contribute to business objectives. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance • Mileage reimbursement • Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance • Cell phone plan discounts • Voluntary term life insurance • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Paid short-term and long-term disability • Employee Referral Program • Professional group liability insurance • Flexible work schedules • 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year • Employee Wellness/Well-Being program • 8 paid holidays • Flexible spending accounts • Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%