Eckerd Connects is hosting an onsite job fair seeking candidates for our Dependency Case Manager Supervisor position, for our Pinellas/Pasco Community Alternatives program. We will be conducting on-the-spot interviews. Please apply online or bring copies of your resume with you.
Eckerd Connects’ Community Alternatives is the community-based care lead agency for child welfare services in Pasco and Pinellas Counties and manages one of Florida’s largest systems of care, serving about 3,100 children each day. A Program of Eckerd Connects and governed by a community-based board, Eckerd Connects Community Alternatives has developed an integrated and collaborative system of care for safety, well-being and permanency of vulnerable and at risk children, while strengthening and supporting families. In its role as lead agency or “system manager”, provides: adoption support; child abuse prevention; child placement; contract and fiscal oversight; foster home management; performance and data management; resource development; and utilization management.
When: Thursday, September 26, 2019, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where: Eckerd Connects, 100 North Starcrest Drive, Clearwater, FL 33765
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Summary: This is a professional exempt position, responsible for providing supervision to case management staff delivering protective services, foster care and adoption related services within CBC. The supervision will focus on the safety and permanency of the children and attainment of specific performance standards and outcomes.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or from an accredited university in the area of psychology, social work, or other related human service field.
- Must have child welfare certification.
Full Posting Details and Application:
Eckerd wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education, advancement, and the chance to contribute to business objectives. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary term life insurance
- Paid short-term and long-term disability
- Professional group liability insurance
- 19 days of Paid Time Off the first year
- 8 paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement savings plan with employer match up to 5%
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell phone plan discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Wellness/Well-Being program