- WHO: Eckerd Connects Community Alternatives
- WHAT: The 8th Annual Eckerd Connects Charity Golf Tournament
- WHEN: Saturday, April 21, 2018. Registration begins at noon with a 1:30 p.m. tee time.
- WHERE: Innisbrook Resort & Golf Club, 36750 U.S. Highway 19 North, Palm Harbor, Florida.
- WHY: Approximately 6,000 children go through the foster care system in Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties each day. It’s the job of the staff at Eckerd Connects Community Alternatives to ensure that these children are given the best care possible. To help fund this process, Eckerd Connects is holding this charity golf tournament.
The 8th Annual Eckerd Connects Charity Golf Tournament is open to anyone. Registration is $140 for individual golfers and $500 for a foursome. Registration includes lunch, a seat at the award dinner, a cart and a goodie bag.
To learn more about the tournament, or to register, go to: http://eckerdconnects.wpengine.com/event/8th-annual-eckerd-connects-charity-golf-tournament/