Update: March 17, 2020 (8:50 AM EST)
We are certainly in unprecedented times as we all respond to avoid the spread of COVID-19, a novel coronavirus that has challenged our routine life. First and foremost, all of us at Eckerd Connects hope that you and your family members are well, healthy, and safe from harm’s way.
As different communities respond to the needs of their citizens, Eckerd Connects is working closely with local authorities to provide continuity of services to our clients while protecting the wellbeing of our staff and those that we serve. As a result, many of our offices are operating in non-traditional capacities across the country.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and we appreciate your understanding of our temporary changes. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to reach out to your local Eckerd Connects representative or contact 800-554-4357, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM EST.
- Florida Wait No More (March 28, 2020)
- E-Nini-Hassee Fish Fry & Musical Extravaganza (April 2, 2020)
- Mile For a Child – 5K (April 4, 2020)
- 10th Annual Eckerd Connects’ Charity Golf Tournament (Tampa Bay) (April 18, 2020)
- Raising Hope programs will not be accepting in-kind donations for the next few weeks.